It has been almost as if everything is creeping up on me and already I feel a bit anxious about starting my third year in university. I'll have three jobs, amongst other responsibilities and be trying to work with my student's union alongside doing a cerebral course and attempting to socialise. Still, no point in worrying... Right?
Everything seems to fall in to place quite easily if you can organise yourself and one thing I have learnt from last year and I mean this in the least misanthropic way possible... You should only trust yourself and never rely on anybody to do anything. People let you down. Some people say "yes" because they can't say "no", others forget, some people like the idea at the time and say they'll help and of course, let's not forget the glory seekers who want to jump on board, do as little work as possible then take all the credit.
I'm not bitter, I'm a realist.
I have so many interests, yet a poor ability to articulate myself and an even worse ability to focus upon any one subject. So many campaign plans, yet so little time to execute them and let's not forget that we're working with students here, so really you have to put a boot up some people's behinds to get anything done.
So please, if you're a student, or were a student or have any tips on running successful campaigns, give me a shout. I'd love to network, exchange ideas and natter a bit.
Hope you are all well,
Puca
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, it's firetiger from GB, just found your blog :) Hope you're well and that you stick with blogging, personally I find it very cathartic. x
Why thankyou... Uhmm... How do I subscribe to your blog?
Post a Comment