So I'm back in Wales where it's cold, mountainous and where people appear to be almost perpetually rat-arsed on Fosters or the cheapest cider going. It's very different to Kingston. The countryside here is unkept, the people say what they think of you and it's far more hostile to anything different, yet warm and protective if you're considered one of them. I swore I'd never go back a couple of years ago... But here I am now, procrastinating my studies, shivering under my quilt (is it me, or is everywhere cold at the moment???) and almost looking forward to socialising later in the day.
It's nice also, to have quiet next door neighbours who you don't feel are spying on you and the company of my brother. Still, it probably won't be long until the novelty wears off and I want to go back to London again, where I can dress how I want, be who I want and where people actually know what the word 'vegan' means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment